Seattle Municipal Code Table of Contents
Title 4 PERSONNEL
This title is intended for those provisions of the Code which relate to City employees.
- 4.04 Personnel Regulations
- 4.08 Public Safety Civil Service
- 4.10 Limited Duty AssignmentsPregnancy
- 4.13 Exemptions from Civil Service Systems
- 4.14 Executive Recruiting
- 4.16 Code of Ethics
- 4.18 Enforcement of Federal Immigration Laws
- 4.20 Compensation and Working ConditionsGenerally
- 4.21 Standby Duty
- 4.24 Sick Leave
- 4.26 Family and Medical Leave
- 4.28 Funeral Leave
- 4.30 Documentation of Eligibility for Certain Uses of Sick Leave and Funeral Leave
- 4.33 Sabbatical Leave Program
- 4.34 Vacations
- 4.36 City Employees' Retirement System
- 4.38 Deferred Compensation Plan
- 4.40 City Unemployment Insurance Program
- 4.44 Disability Compensation
- 4.50 Administration of Benefit Programs
- 4.64 Defense of City Officers and Employees
- 4.70 Reimbursement for Use of Personal Automobiles
- 4.72 Travel Expenses
- 4.76 Moving and Security Expenses for Certain Employees
- 4.77 Drug-free Workplace and Drug and Alcohol Testing
- 4.78 Workplace Violence Prevention Program
- 4.79 City of Seattle Employee Safe Driving Program
- 4.80 Affirmative Action Plan
- 4.86 Seattle Works! Excellence Awards Program
- 4.88 Service Award Program
- 4.94 Safety and Performance Awards
- 4.96 Recognition of Volunteers
- 4.100 Salary Reduction Agreements
Statutory Reference: for Charter provisions regarding civil service regulations, see Charter Art. XVI.
Statutory Reference: For Charter provisions regarding salaries, see Charter Art. XVII.
Statutory Reference: For statutory provisions on retirement of personnel in first-class cities, see RCW Ch. 41.28; for Charter provisions authorizing the City to provide a retirement system for its officers and employees, see Charter Art. XXII, § 13.
Statutory Reference: For statutory provisions making the State Employment Security Act applicable to political subdivisions, see RCW Ch. 50.44.
Statutory Reference: For statutory provisions on industrial insurance, see RCW Title 51.