Seattle Municipal Code Table of Contents
Title 5 REVENUE, FINANCE AND TAXATION
Chapter 5.45 BUSINESS LICENSE TAX
- 5.45.010 Exercise of revenue license power.
- 5.45.020 Administrative provisions.
- 5.45.030 Definitions.
- 5.45.040 AgencySales and services by agent, consignee, bailee, factor or auctioneer.
- 5.45.050 Imposition of the taxTax or fee levied
- 5.45.070 Multiple activities credit when activities take place in one or more cities with eligible gross receipt taxes.
- 5.45.076 Assignment of gross income derived from intangibles.
- 5.45.080 Persons conducting business both within and without the City
- 5.45.081 Assignment of revenues
- 5.45.082 Ancillary activities of motor carriers and freight brokers
- 5.45.090 Exemptions.
- 5.45.100 Deductions.
- 5.45.110 Application to City's business activities.
- 5.45.120 Tax part of operating overhead.