Seattle Municipal Code Table of Contents
Title 23 LAND USE CODE
Chapter 23.71 NORTHGATE OVERLAY DISTRICT
- SubChapter I Establishment of Overlay District
- 23.71.002 Purpose and intent.
- 23.71.004 Northgate Overlay District established.
- 23.71.006 Application of regulations.
- SubChapter II Development Standards
- Part 1 Northgate Overlay District Development Standards
- 23.71.007 Substantial development.
- 23.71.008 Development along major pedestrian streets.
- 23.71.010 Green streets.
- 23.71.012 Special landscaped arterials
- 23.71.014 Open space.
- 23.71.016 Parking and access
- 23.71.018 Transportation management program.
- 23.71.020 Development Agreements.
- 23.71.030 Development standards for transition areas within the Northgate Overlay District
- 23.71.036 Maximum width and depth of structures
- 23.71.038 Definition of mixed-use development within the Northgate Overlay District.
- 23.71.040 Density limits for residential uses in commercial zones within the Northgate Overlay District.
- 23.71.042 Standards for commercial-only structures in Residential/Commercial zones within the Northgate Overlay District.
- 23.71.044 Standards for residential uses in commercial zones within the Northgate Overlay District.